Studio Monitors are an excellent audio equipment for music producers because they produce a larger frequency...
With the emergence of bass heavy songs:
It has now become necessary to get studio monitors that have emphasis on bass and can do justice to the song.
The reason being, if a studio monitor isn't able to produce proper bass, the end result i.e. the song will sound absurd and watered down while listening on headphones and other speakers.
This is the reason why, I've listed 3 Best Studio Monitors for Bass that will not only be a great companion for producing modern music but also come at an affordable price.
The Best Studio Monitors for Bass In 2019
#3: JBL LSR305
The sound of professional studio monitors can be everywhere with JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors.
Whether you have owned such product or not, you have almost certainly heard JBL sound.
Most stadiums, sports arenas, and many other outdoor concert venues are using the massive JBL loudspeakers.
- Support audio + charging + control pause playback + iOS 10.3 / 11.28 or higher: support audio output. Perfect
- this adapter allows you to connect your device with an audio plug to a lightning device, a perfect solution for music while you're charging.
- Excellent Performance - Charger Adapter for 2A Charging Speed Increase By 1.5 Times And 54%, Improve Output Efficiency And Save Charging Time.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY:For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch which have a lightning jack,SUPPORT UPGRADE IOS 11 Upgraded chip-set, making the adapter compatible with device that runs iOS 11.27 or later.
In fact, JBL products have been the choice of audio professionals for more than 60 years.
The monitor had already proven its record and can be purchased in less than $200, and you’ll surely get what you pay for.
- Increased HF detail
- HF and LF trim controls
- XLR and TRS balanced inputs
- Exceptionally wide frequency range
- Image Control Waveguide
- With 5” LF driver and 1” HF driver
- 10.1 pounds
The JBL LSR305 is the bi-amped active studio monitors with 5” LF driver and 1” HF driver.
It has exceptionally wide frequency range for more accurate mixes. It also comes with image control waveguide which creates a detailed and dimensional stereo image. There are XLR and TRS inputs in the equipment as well for hassle-free connections.
The monitors are packed with HF and LF trim controls. It allows you to fine-tune the speakers to the acoustics of your room.
It has an increased HF detail for you to experience greater depth and ambiance in recordings. With it, you can hear subtle details even in a dense mix.
This product is very much room-friendly. You do not have to face the speakers at the front just to make accurate mixing adjustments, you still get neutral sound across any position you may opt into because it provides a pretty wide sweet spot for better studio experience.
The JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors are the fantastic monitoring solution. Whether you are mixing music or you simply need something that requires precise, accurate and detailed sound, active studio monitors like this works great.
"To make LSR305 Studio Monitors acquire more incredible sound, JBL has applied innovative elements from their flagship M2 Master Reference Monitors making the device receive various outstanding reviews online."
The KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 is an active powered studio monitor which is considered to be the most popular choice for accurate monitoring.
It provides new waveguide optimized for superior imaging, soft-dome tweeters for pristine clarity and glass-aramid composite woofer for clear midrange and tight bass.
- This Bundle contains 2 items: Pair of KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1 Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
This new Rokit series also has low and high frequency adjustment shaping the sound for your room and mixing needs.
These monitors are provided with a price that everyone can afford making it in demand for home studios and even the biggest professional studios.
One of the most respected studio monitor manufacturer’s in the world is the KRK systems.
They have been known for creating products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response.
Their ultimate KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 are the best home studio monitors that have been the choice of recording engineers.
It has also been the choice of various artists for mixing and mastering that has hit records round the globe.
With monitors like this, users can hear every tone of the reproduced audio.
These studio monitors continue to give high-quality sound regardless of your musical style, genre and mixing needs.
It offers professional performance and recording accuracy as well as mixing, mastering and playback.
It delivers up to 35kHz high frequency response while providing vocal clarity and detailed imaging.
There’s a front-firing bass port in the device which reduces boundary coupling for flexible positioning while the engineered surface on it lessens diffraction distortion.
The monitor is provided with not just one but multiple connections. This will make the device integrate easily in any system configuration.
With its unique cabinet design, users are ensured to have sonic accuracy and pristine stereo imaging.
"KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 studio monitors are one of the most used best home studio monitors in the world making them highly valuable and compact towards making accurate mixes."
#1: Yamaha HS8
The Yamaha HS8 is designed to kill unwanted resonances that can negatively influence the sound.
Its room and high-trim response controls provide optimum response anywhere it is used.
- 8inch cone woofer and 1inch dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response. Power consumption: 60 watts
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system 120W total. Level control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: High trim switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / Room control switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs.Crossover:2kHz
Powered near field monitor speakers like this are built on the success of its legendary predecessors that have become an authentic industry standard for their accurateness.
If you use these monitors, expect to have precise and accurate playback, monitoring and mixing like no other.
- Room and high trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- 8” cone woofer, 1” dome tweeter
- Wide frequency response from 38Hz up to 30kHz
- Large magnets with Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification
- Dedicated power amps perfect for woofer and tweeter
Yamaha HS8 works better especially on making better-sounding recordings.
HS8 studio monitors together with its iconic white-coned woofers have been known in top studios around the globe.
Yamaha continuously developed and perfected the design for most of its HS series monitors and HS8 is one of their great masterpieces.
HS8 has newly designed bi-amplified drivers with scientifically ported enclosures that deliver accuracy and amazingly low coloration.
In choosing studio reference monitors, one thing that needs to be considered is the accuracy.
Good thing that the sound philosophy of HS series studio monitors is to make a design that emphasizes sonic purity without any alteration of the original sound.
As most Yamaha HS8 users say, these monitors are perfect in giving sound accuracy anytime, anywhere.
It has newly developed transducers made to achieve smooth response over a wide bandwidth while the accuracy intact.
Yamaha HS8 is also provided with high performance amp unit perfectly matched to the transducers being utilized in each model of the HS series.
Its cabinets are designed to eliminate unwanted resonance while increasing the accuracy of sound reproduction to their extreme limit.
"There are a lot of really great features Yamaha HS8 is made of and with it, you can mix with no guess works."
I hope you enjoyed reading the article and it will help you select the best studio monitor for bass for your home studio or even a professional studio as well.
If you like this article, please do consider sharing it on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and so on.
If you have anything to say to us, utilize the comment section below, I'll answer your queries as quickly as possible.
Thank You! Have a great day ahead!